Riz3n's Free Gaming Lessons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Let's Talk Mistress!

KoV Mistress
    General

Let's Talk Mistress! Empty Let's Talk Mistress!

Post by KoV Mistress Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 am

Hiya there KoV! As most if not all of you know, I am KoV Mistress J. I am currently the General of KoV Execution & now I am Director of the News Team! cheers Yes, I'm a female, I am 28 (OLDNESS) & currently reside in Georgia.
    As a career, I do web design and I'm on a computer 95% of every day, the other 5% I'm on XBL playing Halo, Guitar Hero, and randomly COD. I started out in KSI (*sad face*) 5 years ago, stayed there for quite some time, before switching to a very small clan that died before it got on it's feet. During that time I met an awesome person in another clan, his name was RGC Bullet. I then joined RGC, stayed there until KoV was born, the day it was made, I was here. I love KoV! I can't wait until we get so big the numbers will just keep getting bigger and bigger!
    With that being said, I feel that the News Team needs to get on it. I need a couple good people that is stable, and is willing to write some things for me to be featured in this forum as well as the front page. If you are interested...please let me know. Please be sure when applying that you realize that this will be for EVERYONE that signs into our site, so please make it legible!

XoxXoxo,
    KoV Mistress J- (GT add me!)
    KoV Animal KL
    KoV Animal KL
    Patriarch

Let's Talk Mistress! Empty Re: Let's Talk Mistress!

Post by KoV Animal KL Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 pm

nice biooooo!! and legacy was messaging me and was interested in doing some news team stories. i would def talk to him about being on news team
    KoV Titan KD
    KoV Titan KD

Post by KoV Titan KD Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah have him send in an app
    KoV Assassn
    KoV Assassn
    Active Poster

Post by KoV Assassn Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:21 am

ya ill do some writing on the knights.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content