Riz3n's Free Gaming Lessons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I need.......

KoV Mistress
    General

I need....... Empty I need.......

Post by KoV Mistress Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:35 am

Ok..so I haven't been on lately because I've been bombarded at work and in my personal life. Therefore I've been a slacker General (*sad face*) I need two ppl that can be faithful to me this Sunday and recruit with me. What's in it for you you ask?? Besides bringing new members to KoV...first person to recruit Execution 5 LEGIT members...and by legit I mean registered on the site..(with a different IP address than yours..yes we can check that!) and added to my gamertag and the KoV Execution tag I will give a 3 month Live or 1600 Microsoft points..your choice...It's not bribery, just a little incentive. First 2 ppl to get at me...ON THE SITE ONLY....since this will be the only place I post this so only active members on site will know about it, will be my partners. It will be Halo 3 and this Sunday..time to be determined.
    KoV Animal KL
    KoV Animal KL
    Patriarch

I need....... Empty Re: I need.......

Post by KoV Animal KL Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 pm

i support this and im doing a lame ap gov project, but if i got any free time ill look for u on live Smile
    KoV Mistress
    General

Post by KoV Mistress Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00 am

Wow..LAMENESS!!!!! Really guys!!?!? This is dis-hearting....
    KoV Animal KL
    KoV Animal KL
    Patriarch

Post by KoV Animal KL Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 pm

we told people last weekend that the forumotion people were updating the server and i think that more people would be on here and would know about this if we would have spammed out a message
    KoV Assassn
    KoV Assassn
    Active Poster

Post by KoV Assassn Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm

i work sunday, but i can try after Smile
    KoV Mistress
    General

Post by KoV Mistress Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:44 pm

The whole point of it was NOT to spam it on, to give those who arae actually LOYAL on the site to get the oppurtunity first. But..I see how it is, really. Think it's time for a change. Sad
    KoV Animal KL
    KoV Animal KL
    Patriarch

Post by KoV Animal KL Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:54 pm

A few weekends ago, we spammed out a message to everyone about that this site and its domain wass doing its monthly mainetence, we told them to be advised about when the site would be back. but we held off on telling people when the site would be upbc at that moment i had bought the vbulletin. and ever since then, we have seen people slowly returning to the site, when frankly i should have sent out a message saying " the site is back up or something like that, i did not because i thought that if i told everyone that our site is back that people would be back on here and then the nice day i would have to spam out a message that would say please view our new vbulletin website. it didn't happen because of paypal's bolshit customer service. so since about 2-3 weeks ago when we spammed out that message , people have been slowly returning to the site "just to see if it's back yet" i say that in quotes bc i never offically spammed out a message. i would be we are very close to finishing the vbulletn and i dont want to tell people tonight to get on here when maybe tommorrow or next week i would have to tell people to go to our permeant site.
    ^ if u read all that thats why we don't have as many as we usually do here on the site. however we will have a ton more people on the site, all the time once the vbulletin is finished with all of its cool modidivations including playlist, arcade, private messaging , better , cleaner forums and posting Smile and better user groups . I am also purchasing a nice skin for our site. its a suprise and its just the tip of the iceberg of what we have planned to reward u guys here in KoV for all your hard work. Thanks for reading!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:50 pm